James Ross Limited is part of an international company serving the North American market for the custom design and fabrication of paper machine cleaning equipment and custom manufactured products. The company is part of the European based IBS Paper Performance Group. Recent demand for our products has created the following openings at our Brockville Ontario Plant:
CNC Mill Machinist
As part of our Engineering team you will work closely with our Applications Engineers and Production Team creating customer and manufacturing drawings. The position includes occasional field trips to obtain machine dimensions and measure up information.
● CNC Certified or Entry Level and willing to be trained
● Machine custom and complex parts in conjunction with high tolerance equipment production
● Ability to read job packets and understand complex blueprints
● View one of our impressive machines on google: Nicolas Correa Axia 11.5 Video
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? If you have a passion for working with CNC Milling Machines, we want to hear from you. You will be joining a solid company; enjoy a competitive salary and fringe benefits. Also a relocation allowance if needed and work in a supportive environment. Call or email your resume to the reference at the bottom of the page:
In this NEW position, you will provide support to our production, purchasing and shipping departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review production plans to identify potential risks
- Develop inventory control techniques to avoid shortages
- Assist in processing customer orders and shipments
- Review job orders and establish priorities and schedules
- ERP background essential
- Excellent computer skills; accessing information and basic data entry
- Liaise closely with Production, Purchasing & Shipping Departments
- Administrative Eye-for-Detail & a keen business sense
- Fluent in English is essential
Want to Establish Your Career? You will be employed in a pleasant and supportive environment in Brockville, ON with a competitive salary and fringe benefits. Relocation allowance is available. Anxious to establish your future? Then email your resume to the contact at the bottom of the page.
Skills & Qualifications:
● Work experience 2 - 5 years
● Skilled with both GMAW and GTAW Welding Processes
● Ability to read Job Packets and understand complex Blueprints
● Stainless Steel Welding Experience and Welding Certification an Asset
These positions offer you and opportunity to establish your career in a pleasant and supportive environment. You will enjoy a competitive salary and fringe benefits. In the first instance, mail or e-mail your resume to the contact below.
All of these positions offer you the opportunity to Establish Your Career?
So if you have a passion for working in a pleasant and supportive metal fabricating plant in Brockville, ON. we want to hear from you. You will be joining a solid company with over 60 years experience. Enjoy a competitive salary, fringe benefits and be working in a very clean and safe environment. As previously mentioned, relocation assistance is available if required.
Anxious to establish your future? Don't delay, e-mail your resume to :
See our products at www.jamesross.com
(Please pass this opening along to others)
Follow us ON