IBS Paper Performance Group operates thirteen facilities globally in the custom design and manufacture of paper machine equipment and related products. Recent worldwide demand has created several exceptional openings at our James Ross Limited Canadian plant:
James Ross Limited serves the North American market with the custom design and fabrication of paper machine cleaning equipment. The company is part of the European based IBS Paper Performance Group with plants in Canada and the United States. An upcoming retirement has created the following opening.
MANUFACTURING COST ESTIMATOR
In this key Technical role, you will provide customers and staff with with timely and accurate estimates and quotes on our entire family of manufactured products and services.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
• Engineering and Manufacturing experience based on technical drawings
• Handle Customer Service and Project Management tasks
• Mechanical Technician/Technology Diploma or equivalent as asset
• Sound business judgment (Costing, Scheduling, Quotes)
• Vocational interests in mechanical, administrative & organizational
• Ability to communicate and inspire confidence on the telephone is essential.
• Strong command of the English Language
• Working in a role that requires a meticulous eye-for-detail is your passion
What Will You Get?
You will enjoy a competitive salary and fringe benefits and work in a supportive environment.
See contact information below.
James Ross Limited is an international leader in the custom design and fabrication of paper machine cleaning equipment. The company is part of the worldwide IBS Paper Performance Group. Recent demand for their products has created exceptional machinist openings at our Brockville plant.
CNC MILLING MACHINIST(S)
As a CNC Machinist you will operate the industry's most modern equipment, enjoy variety and release yourself from performing routine tasks.
• Machinist Certificate with 2 - 5 years of experience and scheduling exposure
• Enjoy machining custom and complex parts and equipment with hih tolerances
• Ability to read job packets and understand complex blueprints
• CNC for lathes and milling machines
Here's What You Get
You will work with an established solid company in a clean, climate-controlled environment and enjoy a competitive salary plus outstanding fringe benefits, health insurance, pension, vacation and holidays. Relocation assistance available if required.
Are you now working in a large city and want release from daily traffic jams and the high costs of living? Then send us your résumé or call to arrange a personalized tour of our facilities.
See contact information below.
James Ross Limited is an international leader in the custom design and fabrication of paper machine cleaning equipment. The company is part of the European based IBS Paper Performance Group with plants in Canada and the United States. Recent demand for their products has created an important opening for a qualified individual based in Brockville, Ontario.
MANUFACTURER’S SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
• Mechanical Technician/Millwright with 3 or more year’s field maintenance experience.
• Hands-On problem solving and troubleshooting is essential.
• Capacity to build confidence with our customers – you will be the ‘go-to’ person.
• Maintenance and repair of doctors, showers, oscillators and installation of other paper industry equipment is an asset. (Training provided)
• Ability and preference to work independently
• Willing to travel (Canada & United States) 1 or 2 days trips/week and occasionally a 3-day
What Do You Want in Your Career?
If you have a passion for working with various types of machinery and equipment, we want to hear from you. You will be joining a solid company where creativity, innovation, working with multiple technologies and freedom from performing the same chores day-in and day-out does not exist. You will enjoy a competitive salary and fringe benefits and work in a supportive environment.
To explore the above and other interesting positions at James Ross Limited, call or e-mail your rerésumé to:
See our products at www.jamesross.ca
(Please pass this opening along to others)
Follow us ON