The strength of James Ross Ltd. lies in the hands of our employees - every single one. We have a great team environment, full support management hierarchy and strong employee involvement. Our people are the company and together we make the difference!
The most important pillar of James Ross is our workforce. We offer personal career planning, training, ongoing self-improvement in an environment where taking on responsibility is encouraged.
If you are always looking for better results, want to make a difference, keep yourself in contact with the newest technologies and have an open mind to new ideas and solutions, James Ross Ltd. is for you.
MANUFACTURER’S SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
• Mechanical Technologists/Technician with 3 or more year’s field maintenance experience. (Engineering Technologist considered an asset but not mandatory)
• Hands-On problem solving and troubleshooting is essential.
• Capacity to build confidence with our customers – you will be the ‘go-to’ person.
• Maintenance and repair of doctors, showers, oscillators and installation of other paper industry equipment is an asset. (Training provided)
• Ability and preference to work independently
• Willing to travel (Canada & United States) 1 or 2 days trips/week and occasionally a 3-day
What Do You Want in Your Career?
If you have a passion for working with various types of machinery and equipment, we want to hear from you. You will be joining a solid company where creativity, innovation, working with multiple technologies and freedom from performing the same chores day-in and day-out does not exist. You will enjoy a competitive salary and fringe benefits and work in a supportive environment. To explore this and other interesting positions at James Ross Limited, call or e-mail your résumé to:
See our products at www.jamesross.ca
Follow us ON