James Ross Limited is part of an international company serving the North American market for the custom design and fabrication of paper machine cleaning equipment and custom manufactured products. Employees approaching retirement have created immediate openings at our Brockville Ontario Plant:
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
As part of our Engineering team you will work closely with our Applications Engineers and Production Team creating customer and manufacturing drawings. The position includes occasional field trips to obtain machine dimensions and measure up information.
● Mechanical Engineering Degree/Mechanical Technologist Diploma
● 3 – 5 years 3D Design Experience including 2D shop drawings
● Knowledge of Pulp & Paper equipment is an asset
● Strong Eye-for-Detail, Organizational and Problem Solving Skills
● Recent graduates and/or 1st time career seeker are welcome
FIELD SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
(Technical Service Department)
• Mechanical Technician/Millwright with 3 or more year’s field maintenance experience.
(Mechanical/Electrical Technologist Diploma an asset but not mandatory)
• Hands-On problem solving and troubleshooting is essential.
• Capacity to build confidence with our customers – you will be the ‘go-to’ person.
• Maintenance and repair of doctors, showers, oscillators and installation of other paper industry equipment is an asset. (Training provided)
• Ability and preference to work independently
• Willing to travel to paper mills in Canada…1 or 2 days trips/week and occasional trip to USA.
CNC MILL MACHINIST(S)
Skills & Qualifications:
● CNC Certified or Entry Level and willing to be trained
● Machine customer and complex parts
● Ability to read Job Packets and understand complex Blueprints
● Have a look at one of our exciting machines on google: Nicolas Correa Axia 11.5 Presentation Video
Want to Establish Your Career?
And you have a passion for working in a pleasant and supportive metal fabricating plant in Brockville, ON. we want to hear from you. You will be joining a solid company; enjoy a competitive salary, fringe benefits and be working in a very clean and safe environment. Relocation assistance is available if required.
Anxious to establish your future? Don't delay, e-mail your resume to :
See our products at www.jamesross.com
(Please pass this opening along to others)
Follow us ON